ClayCrusader-1ClayCrusader-1

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Become Become

Cool stuff Mack!

Hey Mack you do some of the best claymation i've ever seen. Even my parents like it, and thet hate Knox, and Fremont. Whenever I try making armatures, I used the wire you did but it's to thick to bend. Please respond.

MackProductions responds:

thanks. for your wire, i have learned that thinner wire is better. If you have thinner wire then you can wrap two strands around eachother to make it whatever strength and thickness you want

New Bill Cosby show ep.1 New Bill Cosby show ep.1

You rock the world, Fremont!!!!

Dude, how do you do such good animation. You should do a "Gumby" parady, that show was crap. I am wondering about 2 things 1: What camera and sofware do you use. 2: When is "Toothpaste for Dinerr" com'in out. Please respond, Claycrusader.

Freemont responds:

I use a Logitech Quickcam, and the software that comes with it. It cost me about $40 in 1999. It's a piece of junk webcam, but it gets the job done.

Oh yeah, and Toothpaste for dinner will be out like next week or something... or whenever I feel like recording the voices for it.

CHICKENMAN! CHICKENMAN!

Holy F#$k, that kicks ass.

Hey Fremont, You kicks ass, I'm wondering, When is "Toothpaste for dinner" coming out?

::CAPTAIN CLAY EP1:: ::CAPTAIN CLAY EP1::

My computer won't let me watch us.

Look Jake, My computer is not letting me watch it. It just's stays on the intro scene. How long are the opening scenes. And I'm sorry for the bad rating. Please respond.

captain-hasselhoff responds:

Are you sure you've got the latest version of flash? I made my movies with Flash 8, so they usually need flash player 8. If it's not the case I'll check it out.